Unleash Your Inner Potential Now!
Dr. L. Partha has been utilizing her diverse training in private practice for over 20 years. When her son was diagnosed with Autism, she expanded her skills in order to help her child, other children and adults.
1) Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, BSEE, University of Illinois, Urbana- Champaign.
2) Bachelor of Science, BSc, in Biology, University of Illinois.
3) Bachelor of Science, BSc, in Nutrition, Midwest College of Oriental Medicine.
4) Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, MSAOM, Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, Midwest College of Oriental Medicine.
5) Naturopathic Doctor (ND), Trinity College of Naturopathic Medicine
6) Doctor of Homeopathy (DHom), Hahnemann Homeopathic Medical College.
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Member of Phi Beta Kappa
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
D.A.N (Defeat Autism Now) Protocols
NAET (Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Techniques)
Bio Vector Balance
Applied Behavior Analysis: Teaching Children with Autism
Neurofeedback, EEG Institute
Auditory Integration Training, DAA
Dr. Tan's Acupuncture Methods
Saam Korean Acupuncture
YNSA Scalp Acupuncture
Jin Shin Jyutsu
Tera-Mai Reiki, Usui Reiki, Karuna Reiki
American Association Of Acupuncture
Illinois Association of Oriental Medicine
Illinois Homeopathic Medical Association
Renaissance Institute of Classical Homeopathy
American Association of Healthcare Professionals
Dr. Lilly Partha
3510 Hobson Rd.
Woodridge, IL 60517
Dr. Partha's Credentials